A Woman's Path to Empowerment
through Living the Heart of Aloha
An Integrated and Unique Heart-Based System
to Restore Your Mind, Body and Spirit
and Gracefully Live a Life of Confidence, Strength Compassion and Well Being
Bless the Present - Trust Yourself - Expect the Best
Do you find yourself in relationships filled with feelings of separation, conflict and criticism?
Do you feel adrift and lost in doubt, frustration, low self-esteem and a low self image?
Are you aching to express yourself more honestly and authentically?
The Heart of Aloha is a heart-based program, helping adult and young women transform their lives to live with strength, grace, poise and compassion as a leader, team player, parent, daughter and member of the community through a way of life that embraces loving actions and kindness for themselves, others and their environment. It is grounded in the ancient indigenous Hawaiian culture that embodies Living aloha, the Way of the Heart. It is to simply - Bless the Present, Trust Yourself & Expect the Best in everything you do.
- We are living in a time when women are having their voices now being heard, and it is possible for you to experience the same.
- Imagine having a step-by-step system that will help you to tap into the spirit that is within you, the breath of your life, the voice of your soul.
- When you come from that place within yourself, you then communicate with others through Positive Communication and Loving Actions that create a Peaceful Coexistence and Spiritual Partnership in all your relationships.
What if you could live your best life through praise, encouragement and appreciation for yourself and others?
We can achieve and be anything we desire - we just have to make the decision to start.
I hope you will choose to walk with me and allow me to help you on your journey by Blessing the Present, Trusting Yourself, and Expecting the Best to consciously manifest life joyously in every present moment for yourself and with everyone and everything in your world
"Kaleo is an incredible guide and a true inspiration for how to help women to find our way back Home to Ourselves through this wonderfully rich culture and tradition to gracefully live the life we want. The Woman's Path: Living Aloha 8-week program has been life changing for me with steps and system being so simple and practical to work with." -A. Green
Topic Covered Include:
Embracing your Authentic Voice to Influence others
Use the Power of Your Voice, physically and emotionally, to express your heart's loving expression out to the world and bring harmony and well being into your life "Joy is the Voice of Love™
Working with the Hawaiian Code of Forgiveness and the Three Transgressions requiring forgiveness both of others and of yourself. And Ho’oponopno, one of their most ancient values and practices. Its translation is “to make right” in a morally correct way to maintain the harmony and good relationships among family.
Reclaiming Your Divine Feminine through the Spiritual Wisdom of Hawai'i
The Divine Feminine is our feelings, our insights, our ideas, our intuitive self, our hidden dreams, our creative self unique to each of us.
To be Unassuming (‘akahai)
To be in Harmony (lokahi)
To be Truthful (‘ia’i’o)
To be Humble (ha’aha’a)
To be Patient and Perseverant (ahonui)
The 7 Guidelines/Principles of Huna
1. The World Is What You Think It Is (Ike)
2. There are no limits (kala)
3. Energy Flows Where Attention Goes (Makia)
4. Now Is the Moment of Power (Manawa)
5. To Love Is to Be Happy With (someone or something) (Aloha)
6. All Power Comes from Within (Mana)
7. Effectiveness Is the Measure of Truth (Pono)
The 3 Selves
Another set of assumptions that human behavior and experience can be explained and changed through the interaction of these three selves, aspects or functions:
1. The Higher/Superconscious Self (Kane, Aumakua), inspires.
2. The Conscious Self (Lono) imagines.
3. The Subconscious Self (Ku) remembers.
Benefits you will receive:
- feeling connected to your inner spirit and wisdom.
- the confidence and self-assurance to express yourself with openness, honesty and humility
- feeling more respected and supported within your world.
- the ability to resolve conflicts within yourself and with others with ease, compassion and forgiveness
- the tools to help you to put unresolved issues from the past behind you, be totally in the present moment and excited about the future.
- to create peace, balance and joy in all your relationships, starting with yourself
- a moving meditation to experience a better self image and to create calmness, well being and joy within yourself
The Heart of Aloha is offered through workshops, classes and private sessions and is available in person in Spartanburg SC or on Skype
Schedule Your Complimentary Session
to discover the 5 things keeping you from being your EmpoweredSelf
and the 1 thing you can do to change that
And receive a free gift!
Just click on the link and schedule the best time for you
When we come from our heart and our highest and most loving self, magic happens.
Harmony is restored in all our relationships - with our Heart, Mind & Spirit; the Human Family; and the Sacred Land.
For more information, Contact Us